What are some ways to connect with commercial developers?

What are some ways to connect with commercial developers?

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I have 2 off market properties in Freeport, FL(5.5 acres) and Santa Rosa Beach (2 acres). I am looking to connect with commercial developers and possibly partner or sell the property. Both are on high traffic highways. I have already reached out to recent commercial buyers along the highway with no success. Any advice would be great!

0Reply
76 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    6mo

    Zoning? Any restrictions? FEMA?

    • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      6mo
      Quote from @George Marshall:

      Zoning? Any restrictions? FEMA?

      5.5 Acres is RC Residential Commercial 
      2 Acres is Village Mixed Use
      Both are high and dry flood zone X
      I can send you zoning restrictions if interested!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.