Investor · Bellerose, NY · Member since 2014 · 108 posts · 34 votes
Hey BP community,
I would like to do some research into developing property in New York City (Queens to a little more specific) and I'm wondering if there are any BP members who have developed property in NYC previously or are currently developing property here.
Does anyone know what the costs to develop a mixed use building are by the square foot? I'm looking at a lot of land that is 125' x 100' in a commercial zone in Queens. This might be a bigger project that I can handle, but I would like to know if it would even be worth approaching a partner who has worked on this type of project previously.
Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
12y
@Joshua Nudell I noticed your post wasn't answered, along with several others (must be a lot of posts moving down the forums quickly) Try doing a search for your area, type of property, etc., maybe in the New Construction forum and over the whole site. Also, check to see if there are any meetups in your area on the Events and Happenings forum, maybe you can meet fellow BPers to help.