Need a quick rule of thumb to estimate renovation costs

Need a quick rule of thumb to estimate renovation costs

Investor · Hunker, PA · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 17 votes
So I bought a large 3 story duplex at the county tax sale real cheap. It's in pretty rough shape. I am thinking about gutting it and converting it to four 3 bedroom apartments. I am trying to get a budgetary number of what this may cost. Dimensions are 45 feet by 26 feet. Want to do all new mechanics. Also new vinyl siding. Just trying to see if this is something I should pursue or move onto something else. This is located in southwestern Pennsylvania. Is there a formula to calculate by the square foot how much a renovation typically costs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
0Reply
12 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.