ROI/costs for building cabin/tiny-home on raw land

ROI/costs for building cabin/tiny-home on raw land

Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 6 votes

I'm trying to spec/price out a concept for Jacksonville and the surrounding area. The unknowns for a deal like this would mostly be finding a builder willing to take on such a project, cost of materials + labor, cost of connecting to the water + electrical grids. Has anyone either tried anything like this or familiar with these associated costs? I suppose what I need most is to be able to speak with a builder/contractor who would take on such a project.

If you're a builder in the area or know someone who is, please let me know. 

Thanks, Noah

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.