Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
There are multiple ways to skin a cat! :)

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Nov 19 2022, 07:42

There are multiple ways to skin a cat…

I know, kind of an odd headline for a BP post on an ordinary Saturday morning LOL, but I think it works alright!

There is not “one way” to play this game of real estate and wealth creation. There are many different avenues you can go, and many ways to carry out those avenues that tailor to your personality, situation, and desires.

Some folks buy one property every year, every couple years, every couple months, multiple a month, etc.

All with strategies that are a little bit different from each other. Some folks actively manage, passively manage, don’t manage 😂, etc.

One piece of advice I want to give this morning is to just talk to everyone you can find, hear all of the stories and all of the different ways that people have gotten to the places that they are. Each story will be drastically different from the last, with multiple different ways to do things.

I had a call last week with an investor in a local Facebook group, just to connect and get to hear each other’s real estate tales. This gentleman started off with a normal 3 family househack, which led to purchasing another duplex in a market a bit further away, got a higher paying job, which led to saving drastically more. He then purchased an over 100 unit building in NH with partners, and is purchasing another multi with KILLER returns very shortly.

This was all of let a span of 5.5 years, and he did MOST OF THE WORK to the properties HIMSELF.

My friends… there are multiple ways to play this game. Is it time that is abundant to you?, money?, deals? Figure out the thing(s) that you have and go very deep in them and find other people to fill in the gaps for those other areas.

We are capable of so much, and most of us are thinking way to small.…

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 🙂

#Lowell #Worcester #Boston #Leominster #Fitchburg #Gardner #Massachusetts