Raw land hacking advice

Raw land hacking advice

Real Estate Agent · Maricopa · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi all! I own 2 acres of raw residential land in Nash County, NC around Whitakers. The land has not been used & is inherited so I don't plan on selling. So I would like to find a way to make cash flow from it and would like some advice & tips. I've thought of leasing it or putting a modular or mobile home on it & doing STR. I'll be in NC next month to look at it for the first time & would like to have an idea of what I can do with it by then. TIA

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Providence, RI · Member since 2022 · 404 posts · 262 votes
    3y

    @Danielle Young - I would check what is allowed under the zoning first "by right" if you have not already, you can find the uses in the by-laws if you know the exact zoning designation for your land.  Residential zoning is different from town to town and may not allow modular or mobile homes or may require a special permit for the same.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.