Mastermind Retreats for Real Estate Investors

Mastermind Retreats for Real Estate Investors

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hey everyone, I am hoping you can help me out with something and give me some good suggestions.

I will be hosting a mastermind retreat for high-level investors out of my properties in Costa Rica in April and, although I have an outline of what I plan to do, I would love to hear from other investors who have attended investor retreats what they liked and didn’t like about the retreats they have attended.

For example, I have attended a couple of them and one was mostly focused on a presenter and not a lot of back and forth conversation happened over the 3 days.

Another one I attended really dove deep into the personal lives and businesses of the attendees. I liked how people were transparent and were willing to share what was working well and what wasn’t. I got a lot out of that.

Anyone else, I’d love to here your thoughts and opinions so I can make the retreat in April the best possible for the investors who attend.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.