New Agent & Aspiring Investor

New Agent & Aspiring Investor

Member since 2025 · 20 posts · 25 votes

Hi BiggerPockets,

My name is Zoe Brennan. I am 20yrs old completely new to this, and I’m just starting out in my real estate career as a newly licensed agent. I bring sales experience from selling RVs and have always been interested in real estate investing as a way to generate income and eventually achieve time and financial freedom.

I’m a Milwaukee local with a passion for real estate and currently work in the Milwaukee, Kenosha, and Racine areas. My goal is to build a portfolio of multifamily rentals. I’m focused on buy-and-hold properties, fix-and-flips, and exploring the BRRRR method. Over time, I hope to try a variety of strategies to see what works best for me as I grow.

I’m here to learn as much as possible, network with experienced investors and agents, and find business partners who share similar goals. I’m also looking for funding opportunities to help me take the next steps toward where I want to go.

Looking forward to connecting with this amazing community!

4Reply
69 views

Most Popular Reply

Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Chelsea DiLuzio:

Hello Zoe!

My name is Chelsea and I am new to investing as well! I just moved to Milwaukee a week ago to get started with my own real estate journey. I am from Spokane Washington, and the real estate prices there are through the roof and make it almost impossible for a new investor to get started. One of the strategies I am strongly considering for my first deal is a multifamily house hack. If you ever want to get together for coffee and bounce ideas off of each other from one newbie to another, let me know! 


 This is a great idea and one of the top ways investors in Milwaukee get started. 

Captain Save-A-Home LLC
See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.