New Investor/ Property Manager

New Investor/ Property Manager

Property Manager · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I’m Sharad, an entrepreneur just getting started in the single/multi-family space. I recently launched my business in Orlando, and while I’m definitely looking to grow, I’m just as interested in connecting with experienced investors, learning the ropes, and finding ways we can help each other.

If you’ve got properties, advice, or even just want to talk real estate—I’m all ears. Let’s connect!

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Orlando, FL · Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 4 votes
1y

Hi Sharad-

Welcome aboard. Wishing you much success in the central Florida market.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2024 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hi Sharad-

    Welcome aboard. Wishing you much success in the central Florida market.

  • Specialist · Huntingdon, PA · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 59 votes
    1y

    Welcome to BP Sharad!

    A great resource for finding events is the BP Events and Meetups tab under Forums. You can find in-person or virtual events where you can connect with other investors in your area.

    It's important too, to keep in touch after an event. Following up regularly on that initial contact can show that you are committed and trustworthy and can make a big difference in building solid connections that lead to opportunities.

    Happy investing!

  • Lender · Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 148 votes
    1y

    Welcome, Sharad! Love your energy and focus—Orlando’s a great market, especially for multi-family. I work with a lot of investors as a mortgage broker and am an investor myself. I would be happy to connect if you ever want to talk financing strategies or creative structuring. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.