I was recently researching few vacant lots in tax sale and decided to do some title search. However something shows up which makes me concerned.
"Any claim that the land described herein, which was first described separately in the deed recorded XXXXXX, may not constitute a lawfully created parcel according to the Subdivision Map Act (Section 66410 et seq. of the California Government Code) and local ordinances adopted pursuant thereto. "
I did some quick search and noticed this thing can be tricky to navigate and will probably cause issues in developing and reselling. Anyone has experience in this? It seems like I have dodged a bullet?
So it seems like it's really a simple thing to check.... Just contact planning department and they will give you an answer. But I did learned a lesson to check this in the future, though it's quite rare but it will certainly be a headache if you really encountered one. Quite an interesting experience.