Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 83 votes
Hey guys, our Cincinnati forum area has been a little quest lately so I thought I'd spice it up and propose a new hot little area some ppl here might be interested in. Lookup Urbana Cafe of East Price Hill. The same way Bloc Coffee shop has kicked off a wave of revival in the Incline District of Price Hill, Urbana might pull it up north. You still have houses there selling for 80k in that area. The city just poured some cash into remodeling that library across the street and new commercial rehabbed spaces are available at discounted rents for new startups. Admittingly Warsaw ave was rough back in the day but this can be a sign of a turnaround?
Hey guys, our Cincinnati forum area has been a little quest lately so I thought I'd spice it up and propose a new hot little area some ppl here might be interested in. Lookup Urbana Cafe of East Price Hill. The same way Bloc Coffee shop has kicked off a wave of revival in the Incline District of Price Hill, Urbana might pull it up north. You still have houses there selling for 80k in that area. The city just poured some cash into remodeling that library across the street and new commercial rehabbed spaces are available at discounted rents for new startups. Admittingly Warsaw ave was rough back in the day but this can be a sign of a turnaround?
Never in East Price Hill. Will check out this week!