Exploring Note Investing: Connecting with Buyers & Sellers

Exploring Note Investing: Connecting with Buyers & Sellers

New to Real Estate · USA · Member since 2025 · 45 posts · 14 votes

Hey BP Community! 👋

I’ve been working closely with real estate investors involved in note investing, particularly those dealing with performing and non-performing notes — residential and commercial.

Lately, I’ve had a chance to connect with several folks looking to either:

  • 🚀 Buy discounted notes for cash flow or equity upside

  • 💰 Sell notes they’re holding for liquidity or repositioning

If you’re active in the space (or interested in exploring it), I’d love to exchange ideas, experiences, and insights. Always open to learning and seeing where there’s alignment!

Let’s use this thread to talk:

  • What kind of notes are you looking for?

  • What markets/states are you focused on?

  • Any tips or red flags you watch for when buying?

Looking forward to connecting with other note-minded investors here! 👇

0Reply
21 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.