I’m currently exploring multifamily investment opportunities in the Central Texas / San Antonio area, and I’m looking to connect with a reliable lender experienced in multifamily financing.
I’d appreciate learning more about how you work. Could you please share some details about your process and offerings?
Are you a direct lender or a broker?
What types of loans do you offer?
Will you communicate directly with the listing agent on properties I make offers on?
Where is the source of the money that you lend?
Do you have access to down payment assistance programs that I can apply for?
What information do you need from me to determine the best loan for my situation?
How long does it take you to provide a pre-approval letter?
Do you offer any rate lock programs?
Can you provide references from within the BiggerPockets community?
Can you help me connect with other real estate professionals in the area?
Thanks in advance for your time — I’m looking forward to learning more about how we might work together.
I’m a mortgage broker licensed here in Texas (as well as AZ and CO). I’d be happy to help you explore multifamily options and share what financing would make the most sense for your goals.
To hit your questions one by one:
• I’m a mortgage broker, not a direct lender — that means I shop multiple wholesale lenders to find the best rates, terms, and programs for each client.
• I offer a full range of conventional, DSCR, investor cash flow, bank statement, and portfolio multifamily loans.
• Yes, I can communicate directly with listing agents to help strengthen your offer and show that financing is solid.
• The money I lend comes from reputable wholesale lenders and banks I’m approved with — all underwritten through standard agency or investor guidelines.
• For down payment assistance, those are generally limited to owner-occupied deals — happy to run through what’s available if you plan to live in one of the units.
• To start, I’d just need some basic info about your goals, income, credit, and property type — we can figure out the best fit from there.
• Pre-approvals usually take 24 hours or less once I have the necessary info.
• Yes, I have rate lock programs available through several of my lenders.
• I can absolutely share references and reviews from clients, including some who are active here on BiggerPockets.
• And yes, I regularly connect clients with investor-friendly agents, property managers, and insurance pros in the area.
If you’d like, we can set up a quick call or Zoom to talk through what you’re looking for and get you pre-approved.