Real Estate Agent · Abilene, TX · Member since 2019 · 223 posts · 88 votes
What are your thoughts on investing in real estate around datacenters? I am here in Abilene, TX which has BLOWN UP with datacenters and people, and more businesses. I am a fan of it, and it is showing to be a good move in my market, what are you seeing / doing ?
Real Estate Agent · Abilene, TX · Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 13 votes
8mo
Hi Bobby,
I'm a Realtor here in Abilene and it has been CRAZYYYYY! I've had investor clients more than double (sometimes triple) their income from properties by switching to short term for the Ai workers. Abilene is always a good rental market, with 3 colleges, AFB, hospital, and being the only civilization on I-20 for a lot of miles. I have a couple of listings on and off market that I can show you and see what you think?
I'm a Realtor here in Abilene and it has been CRAZYYYYY! I've had investor clients more than double (sometimes triple) their income from properties by switching to short term for the Ai workers. Abilene is always a good rental market, with 3 colleges, AFB, hospital, and being the only civilization on I-20 for a lot of miles. I have a couple of listings on and off market that I can show you and see what you think?