Any fellow ENTJs here? How does "The Commander" trait impact your investing?

Any fellow ENTJs here? How does "The Commander" trait impact your investing?

Michael LiggettBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2025 · 28 posts · 33 votes

Hey everyone,

I’ve been diving deep into personality types lately and realized I’m an ENTJ-T.As a "Commander" type, I find that my natural drive to build systems, think long-term, and stay organized is a huge asset when it comes to analyzing deals and managing a portfolio.

I’m curious to hear from other ENTJs in the community:

  1. The Asset: How has your personality type helped you scale or stay disciplined in real estate?
  2. The Challenge: What’s the biggest hurdle your personality type creates for you? (e.g., being too impatient with contractors, over-optimizing every small detail, etc.)
  3. The Balance: How do you keep your "Commander" instincts in check so you don't burn out or alienate your team?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Michael Liggett - StyerREP
0Reply
17 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.