How to find funding - Italian Market

How to find funding - Italian Market

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone! I hope this is the right place to post this. 

My name is Cristian, I am 28 and I live in the central part of Italy. 50 minutes from Rome and 25 from Viterbo.

I have bought my first apartment. (About 65k euro for 50 msq). My second apartment (studio) for roughly 43k. Both sums include notary and taxes and small renovations. 

The second property we rent out for 375 euro. Which I would consider to be really good for the money I spent. 

My question is, due to the fact that those have been partly acquired by financing through a bank, and I obviously have no more capacity to take on more debt, to find "investors", that would put the money and together with my knowledge of the market, would allow to buy more, do I find the right properties and go around asking people for money offering good returns? What have you guys (and girls), done in this regard.

0Reply
41 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.