Best low fee brokerage for Realtor/Investor

Best low fee brokerage for Realtor/Investor

Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I got my RE license  to help with our investment properties and taxes, but decided to go ahead a join a large firm to get training and learn more about the business. I have since concluded that I prefer the investment side, but want to maintain my license for the privileges it affords me. Can anyone recommend a good low fee broker (ideally a per transaction type arrangement) that would work well for someone like me? Although my broker now is great the fees are to high to justify for someone not closing a lot of transactions. By the way I'm in Northern CA.

Thanks,

Deena  

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.