Long Island NY investors/ meet up

Long Island NY investors/ meet up

Flipper/Rehabber · Long Island NY · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Are there any Long Island REI meet ups or is there any REI's that are currently working on local deals that would like to discuss details about their deals and how ther re going?

I've done things backwards I guess from REI standpoint. I've done 7 properties down in GA and now I want to focus doing deals in my back yard. I know different pockets of the country are different then others and I think Long Island is very different. I would like to pick the brain of some investors that have found continued success. Thanks

On a side note....Great webinar on portfolio lending tonight by @Brandon Turner as well. (Fellow long islander correct) ? If anyone missed it was good info and I'll be upgrading to BP pro as well.   Just a little plug for bp.   I think I spend more time on bp nowadays then with my wife.  I think she's starting to get jealous !!!

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.