Please HELP! BP Community

1 Reply

I am not new to the site and have listened to nearly every BP podcast. I am new to Real Estate Investing. I am currently house hacking and looking to pick up my first official properties in 2018. 

Today though I am in need of a little help. I currently work in the Flooring industry dealing solely with Multi family property ( large apartment complexes). Our company also has a division working with single family rental properties. Here is my situation, I am interviewing for a promotion in the single family homes division and I could use any advice on how to target leads in that market or how to grow that business.  I'm not looking to sell anything or pitch any of you anything I am just looking for some knowledge I could take into my interview. I am very passionate about rental property investing and I feel this job would be a great opportunity for me and help me to get closer to my goals.  We are in the southeast market mainly Georgia and I know one aspect of the interview will be how to grow the business, I have spent all my research on how to grow my own small rental business and now I'm scrambling to learn as much as I can about large scale rental business's 

Any help anyone could provide would be very appreciated. 

Thank you

Let’s connect I’m more than happy to jump on a call and go over some questions and ideas. Been in the business for 8 years.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.