At the moment real estate crowdfunding in the UK is flourishing and attracting serious and well-standing investors who wish to diversify their portfolios. Property crowdfunding in the UK has great potential to flourish even further as it continually shows stable value increase and good HPI results. According to the official statistics from the UK House Price Index Summary in January 2018, the average house prices in the UK have increased by 4.9% in the year to January 2018.
There are several reasons why house crowdfunding in the UK became so popular:
- The opportunity to use limited funds. The minimum investment in the property crowdfunding is much smaller than the traditional investment tradition.
- Changes in the European legislation, consequent housing crisis, and demographic challenges allowed real estate crowdfunding to grow even further.
- Property crowdfunding in the UK is a perfect way to diversify the investment portfolio.
- Investors can access and participate in several projects, which considerably lowers the investment risks.
- Higher return rates from the real estate assets.
Read more at https://realtybundles.eu/learn/blog/17-property-crowdfunding-uk/47-property-crowdfunding-in-the-uk-5-reasons-why-real-estate-crowdfunding-is-hot-right-now
Capital at risk
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you