which firm to park real estate license?

which firm to park real estate license?

Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2010 · 46 posts · 9 votes

I am an investor and have always used realtors to sell my properties. Most often, I hand them turn key properties. I am thinking to get my license. The big question is what kind of firm I shall park my license? I plan to continue actively investing. and on the side, I can add new clients such as my fellow investors, and possibly sell my own properties. Shall I work with small firm or big companies, such as Prudential, ReMax, etc. I have been on my own for 6 years, truly enjoy the freedom of my work. Can being an agent in a big firm restrict my free style?

Thanks very much :D

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.