Do Private Lenders Fund Long Distance Deals?

Do Private Lenders Fund Long Distance Deals?

Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Hello, 

I'm from Southern California and I'm interested in finding a private lender through any local REI meetings. However, I would not be investing in California but the Midwest because I would not get any good returns in California. If I were to go to a local REI meeting, would a private lender be willing to fund a deal that is long distance? I thankfully have boots on the grounds and connections to help me look for deals so I would assume I'm off to a good start. If for some reason private lenders are not willing to fund a deal long distance, what is the next option? Thanks!

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.