Can I use FHA if I already have a conventional loan?

Can I use FHA if I already have a conventional loan?

Wasilla, AK · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 3 votes

Hi, can any loan brokers help me with this question?

I already own a triplex financed with the conventional Home possible loan program.

My question is, can I use FHA to buy a second multi family property and what are the limitations to doing that ?

Thank you!

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 35 votes
    4y

    @Nate Bibbo Yes! Get with your lender to clarify the exact terms but as long as you qualify via the debt to income ratio you can get an FHA loan. You would also need to move into the property usually 60 days or less after the closing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.