Private money and Owner Second..on one deal?

Private money and Owner Second..on one deal?

Realtor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 8 votes

I am working on getting my first deal. I found a 6 unit and the seller will do partial financing. I'm just starting to dive hard into looking at PML and HML as creative options. I'm just unsure how I could structure this and I'm looking for feedback/answers. I'd love to seller finance part of it and then use a PM or HM lender to help with the rest as well as rehab costs, but I'm unsure if that's even an option.

I'd like to BRRR it into a long term rental after. Do you think I could structure it without putting down my own money? The ARV when I'm done would be significant, at least a 20% gain from its current state.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Helen, GA · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 68 votes
    4y

    How much is the seller willing to finance?

    Seeing that's its 6 units and commercial, if the owner is willing to hold a substantial amount, there are commercial lenders you can work something out with...although, It would be easier if you put down at least a bit towards closing. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.