Cash out refi from HML at 90 days for owner occupier?

Cash out refi from HML at 90 days for owner occupier?

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes

BRRRRing a property in Cincinnati, but now considering moving into the home.

Are there any loan products that would allow me to cash-out refi at 90 days? I was going to do a DSCR loan to cash-out as an investment property at 90 days. With rates expected to continue rising I don't want to wait the 6 months if possible.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y

    HI @Maddy C., not all DSCR lenders require a 6-month waiting period. You can do a DSCR cash-out at 90 days.

    Since you seem rate sensitive, you could do a delayed financing cash-out for conventional since you are occupying the loan. You could do a 90-day lock for conventional so you do not need to be concerned about rates rising.

    The downside with that is that you won't have your cash out for another 3 months.

    Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Oh thank you for the suggestions! I’m going to look into the delayed financing option 

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Maddy C.:

    Oh thank you for the suggestions! I’m going to look into the delayed financing option 

     @Maddy C. Great! If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.