Investor & Vacation Home Florida Friendly Lenders

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Macon, GA · Member since 2015 · 191 posts · 59 votes
    4y

    When you say 2nd vacation home, it sounds like it might not be an investment property.  If that's the case, you might have to go with a traditional lender.  But if it's a property that you don't live in at all, that opens the door for you to work with private lenders.   

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    I can play it either way. We will occupy the property parts of the year and will STR it out when not in use. I am open to investor lending, but that is never as friendly. BTW, I have found a number of places that will lend in the area. Haven't worked out the applications and details of the loans they will offer just yet, but that will be coming in the next 48hrs.

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y

    Hi @Aaron Kerwin, I can refer you to a great lender in FL.

    Conventional would likely be your best option as it has better rates and terms.

    Let's get connected so we can exchange information.

  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 135 posts · 31 votes
    4y

    What's your closing date?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.