Investor Friendly Banks in Joplin, MO Area

Investor Friendly Banks in Joplin, MO Area

Joplin, MO · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am a new resident in the area and looking to start my real estate investment journey (first post, but long-time listener to BP podcast).  My current bank doesn't have any locations in Missouri, so I am interested in starting a relationship with a bank that is "investor friendly".  Any suggestions?

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sarcoxie, MO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Justin Millhouse:

    I am a new resident in the area and looking to start my real estate investment journey (first post, but long-time listener to BP podcast).  My current bank doesn't have any locations in Missouri, so I am interested in starting a relationship with a bank that is "investor friendly".  Any suggestions?


  • Investor · Sarcoxie, MO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I use Southwest Missouri Bank. 

  • Joplin, MO · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Holly Kralicek:

    I use Southwest Missouri Bank. 


     Thanks Holly!  Any reasons why you use them over some of the other options (Arvest, etc)?

  • Investor · Sarcoxie, MO · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    We have banked there for years. They have helped us with RE deals when other banks wouldn’t. 

  • Specialist · Joplin, MO · Member since 2019 · 79 posts · 58 votes
    3y

    We have done a lot of business with Greg Golden at Oak Star Bank, they have good systems, and are eager to work with investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.