Looking for options to refinance a multi-family that I own outright

Looking for options to refinance a multi-family that I own outright

Real Estate Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 27 posts · 6 votes

Can anyone give me any helpful info (companies, contacts, requirements, loan to value amounts, etc.) with getting a loan on a 2 family that own outright with out any loan currently?

Thanks!

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2013 · 767 posts · 389 votes
    12y

    Why would you take out a mortgage on a property you own outright. I guess leverage? I'd take the money I'm cashflowing off of it, save for a while and put a nice downpayment on another property. But that's me.

  • Real Estate Investor · NY · Member since 2013 · 27 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I was interested in rolling that capital over into a larger building as a downpayment and leverage myself more

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.