Reputable Transactional Lenders in San Antonio?

Reputable Transactional Lenders in San Antonio?

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone!

I’m looking to double close deals using a reputable transactional lender at a reasonable rate. Please refer me to lenders you’ve personally used and had great experiences with!

Thank you!!

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
3y

Hi @Isaiah Garcia we fund lots of deals in Texas and nationwide and we've got some great reviews on both biggerpockets and google. @Jesse LeBlanc is awesome as well!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi @Isaiah Garcia! What range of funding do you need? Also, what is the "reasonable rate" are you seeking?

    Lastly, are you going the transactional route because your title company or closing attorney is refusing to do a simultaneous close? Have you explicitly asked them to do so? 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mitch Messer:

    Hi @Isaiah Garcia! What range of funding do you need? Also, what is the "reasonable rate" are you seeking?

    Lastly, are you going the transactional route because your title company or closing attorney is refusing to do a simultaneous close? Have you explicitly asked them to do so? 

    Mitch, thank you for asking.


    I am not well-versed in the current rates, but I would want it to be low enough to justify double closing for a profit over 10k. Right now I have a deal in the 100-150k range.

    I will definitely consult my title company about the B-C covering the A-B, but I want to have a back-up plan because that’s just who I am!

    thanks,
    Isaiah

  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Isaiah Garcia:
    Quote from @Mitch Messer:

    Hi @Isaiah Garcia! What range of funding do you need? Also, what is the "reasonable rate" are you seeking?

    Lastly, are you going the transactional route because your title company or closing attorney is refusing to do a simultaneous close? Have you explicitly asked them to do so? 

    Mitch, thank you for asking.


    I am not well-versed in the current rates, but I would want it to be low enough to justify double closing for a profit over 10k. Right now I have a deal in the 100-150k range.

    I will definitely consult my title company about the B-C covering the A-B first, but I want to have a back-up plan cause that’s just who I am!

    thanks,
    Isaiah


    That's wise, although I recommend your back-up plan be to find a title company that WILL allow a simultaneous close, if you're current one doesn't.

    That said, you should expect to pay about 1-1.5 points for the transactional funds, which wouldn't KILL your deal but would put a dent in your profit.
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mitch Messer:
    Quote from @Isaiah Garcia:
    Quote from @Mitch Messer:

    Hi @Isaiah Garcia! What range of funding do you need? Also, what is the "reasonable rate" are you seeking?

    Lastly, are you going the transactional route because your title company or closing attorney is refusing to do a simultaneous close? Have you explicitly asked them to do so? 

    Mitch, thank you for asking.


    I am not well-versed in the current rates, but I would want it to be low enough to justify double closing for a profit over 10k. Right now I have a deal in the 100-150k range.

    I will definitely consult my title company about the B-C covering the A-B first, but I want to have a back-up plan cause that’s just who I am!

    thanks,
    Isaiah


    That's wise, although I recommend your back-up plan be to find a title company that WILL allow a simultaneous close, if you're current one doesn't.

    That said, you should expect to pay about 1-1.5 points for the transactional funds, which wouldn't KILL your deal but would put a dent in your profit.
    That makes a ton of sense. Thank you for taking the time to reply, Mitch!
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
    3y

    @Isaiah Garcia I’d love to help you out. I’ve got over 60 all 5 star reviews, plenty of video testimonials and amazing customer service plus some. Both Michelle and so would love to help you sir. The website for my company, Wholesalers Transactional Funding is in my signature.

    We lend in TX weekly have had more request lately. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jesse LeBlanc:

    @Isaiah Garcia I’d love to help you out. I’ve got over 60 all 5 star reviews, plenty of video testimonials and amazing customer service plus some. Both Michelle and so would love to help you sir. The website for my company, Wholesalers Transactional Funding is in my signature.

    We lend in TX weekly have had more request lately. 

    I appreciate you reaching out, Jesse! I’ll definitely keep you in mind and check out your website.
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
    3y

    Greatly appreciated sir. :)  Have a GREAT week @Isaiah Garcia

  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    Let me connect you with @Joel Allen 

  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    3y

    Hi @Isaiah Garcia we fund lots of deals in Texas and nationwide and we've got some great reviews on both biggerpockets and google. @Jesse LeBlanc is awesome as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.