start on Real State investing flipping my own house.

start on Real State investing flipping my own house.

Plaistow, NH · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I am new in Real State Investing. I have been here read everything as possible. I have no money to start and I decide maybe I can start flipping my own house first. Is it somebody can help me? Do you think this is a good idea?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    12y

    @Cristina Robles for me the first question would be, if you sold your own home, where would you live then??

    You don't have to have money to begin investing. Just need a confidence and energy to find people that have the resources.

    "NO MONEY DOWN", Just means "None of your money down".

    Good luck!

  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Nothing wrong with do that in my eyes. The major concern you may run into is getting attached to it. Purchasing your property with the intentions of fixing it up for your self is different then purchasing with the intentions of living in and flipping. Chances are you bought your current residence because you liked it so come time to sell you need to be able and willing to sell and not second guess yourself about it being the right thing to do. Best advice I can give is do not be attached to the property you are investing in.

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.