DSCR Loan on a Manufactured Home

DSCR Loan on a Manufactured Home

Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 10 votes

Hello! I've seen a lot of people ask questions regarding loans on manufactured homes, but I didn't quite find what I was looking for when searching. I have a double-wide manufactured home on about 5 acres in CO, and I own it outright. I just finished remodeling it, and I want to take out a loan against it. Comps put it around $500k. I know there are issues with financing manufactured homes, but I have a lot of equity. If I can't use it, I'd rather sell the property. Are there any ways to use the equity that don't have brutal rates? Thanks!

4Reply
983 views

Most Popular Reply

Erik EstradaBusiness Member
Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Account Closed:
Quote from @Dave Skow:

@Account Closed- thanks ..based on the post I am not sure if the MH is your primary home or an investmenet property ?? if its an investmenet property - there are not many ( if any) lenders doing regular or DSCR loans on rental MH homes


 Sorry for the confusion. It's an investment property.


You can finance manufactured homes with a DSCR loan. the max LTV is 65% for both purchase and refinance. It also cannot be on a land lease.

LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.