Detroit, MI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 21 votes
Alan Cowgill, the private lending guru, says he always hosts his private lender luncheons on Thursdays.
While I've heard him say that there's no real reason why he hosts them on Thursdays, I believe in following the systems of others, if they work.
We're in the midst of planning our own, where we will be presenting our opportunity.
I'm considering hosting it on a Saturday instead of Thursday, as it would seem that more people would be able to make it on a Saturday than during the week.
Alternatively, people might be less likely to want to take time away from their family or whatever over the weekend, so I see the benefits of both days.
Which day do you think is better to host such a luncheon, Saturday or Thursday?
Detroit, MI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 21 votes
12y
Thanks Erica, for the feedback. So I take it you don't think having a luncheon on a Thursday would potentially lessen the amount of people that would attend?
We plan on being in-and-out, with our portion lasting 35-45 minutes, and giving an extra 45 minutes for those that want to stay and ask additional questions and what not.