Raising 50% Down Payment on Large J/V Apartment deal

Raising 50% Down Payment on Large J/V Apartment deal

Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 3 votes

I have an opportunity to go into a J/V on a 21 Unit apartment deal. The numbers are great, the deal is great, and business partner has great terms on lending through his solid bank relationships. My 50% investment into property will total $70k (down payment money + Reserves) I can do the deal with my SD IRA, however I would love to stay outside of my IRA on this deal so that I can directly benefit from cashflow. My goal is to raise the $70k with private money. I've never used private money and was looking for feedback on seeking private money in a J/V situation like this. What terms would be attractive to a private lender since I can't offer first lean? I appreciate all feedback and I hope I was clear on my explanation.

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
11y

@Jermaine Williams

you need to sign up for @Brian Gibbons coaching program, he is the expert when it comes to creative real estate deals. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.