Anyone done business with Black Onyx Lending?

Anyone done business with Black Onyx Lending?

Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 6 votes

Hello everyone,

I am a new investor in the Kansas City area.  I am currently working to find the money to fund future deals.  I found a company called Seed Capital and they referred me to Black Onyx Lending to get a line of credit for the business.  Has anyone heard of or more importantly done business with Black Onyx Lending based in Michigan?  Any information you may have would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Ijeoma

1Reply
267 views

Most Popular Reply

Bremerton, WA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 35 votes
8y

Is this John A Sims the same one who has his mugshot posted at http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Michigan/Kent-Coun... ???

See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.