Lenders who allow Seller Seconds in Wisconsin?

Lenders who allow Seller Seconds in Wisconsin?

Investor · Windsor, WI · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 15 votes

I'm looking at buying another apartment complex in the southern Wisconsin area for between $500k - $1M.  The seller is offering up to 10% seller financing, but the trouble is finding a lender who allows additional liens on the property.  I would like 80% bank (or lender), 10% seller, and 10% me.  Does anyone have any good recommendations for lenders who accept this?  

Thanks!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Evansville, WI · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    The local bank I work with here in Evansville (20 minutes south of Madison) will do what you are asking.  I have already been pre-approved for it.

    Send me a private message if you want the contact info.

    Best of success!

  • Banker · Green Lake, WI · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Hi Pete,

    I'm a fellow investor and Commercial Lender at 1st National Bank in Waunakee.  We have structured deals like what you are proposing in the past.  Please feel free to send me a personal message if you would like to discuss further.

    Best 

  • Investor · Windsor, WI · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Thank you for the responses!  I really appreciate it.  I'll message you both.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.