Real estate attorney in Minneapolis MN area

Real estate attorney in Minneapolis MN area

Wholesaler · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 9 votes

Hi All - 

I'm looking to finance a deal with the help of a private money lender and would like to find a local attorney to help draft some documentation.  I guess this goes in the 'building out my team' category.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a good attorney in the Minneapolis area?

Thanks

Steve

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    I'm an attorney and practice in that area. I also know several other good re attorneys. PM me and we can chat. 

    Carl 

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2012 · 161 posts · 27 votes
    11y

    @Steve Bauer I've used a couple in the twin cities. Please send me a PM for contact info. 

    Cheers, Sawyer 

  • Investor · Maple Grove, MN · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    @Steve Bauer were you able to find a good fit for a real estate attorney. I am currently searching for one. Thanks in advance for any input you can give!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.