The Best Commercial Property Management Company Recommendation

The Best Commercial Property Management Company Recommendation

Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 56 votes

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone recommend a reliable Commercial Property Management company that can service Apartment Buildings located in Louisiana that has a size of 5-20 units? I'm looking for someone that is reputable and that I can hold accountable and grown with.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joseph Lane

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Naples FL and Shreveport, LA · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    Good evening Joe.  I'd like to connect with you and talk some about apartments.  I would like to follow you through this so that I may plan accordingly as my portfolio grows.  Currently, I'm at 10 units across 3 properties and just using my realtor as property manager.  

  • Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Lee Nugent:

    Good evening Joe.  I'd like to connect with you and talk some about apartments.  I would like to follow you through this so that I may plan accordingly as my portfolio grows.  Currently, I'm at 10 units across 3 properties and just using my realtor as property manager.  

     Hey Lee,

    I'd be more than happy to share with you my experience with this. Let's setup some time to discuss via phone or email. Please send me a direct message.

    Thanks,

    Joseph Lane

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.