Mortgage Broker recommendation near Woburn, Massachusetts

Mortgage Broker recommendation near Woburn, Massachusetts

Wilmington, MA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Happy New Year BP, 

Potentially looking to purchase a townhouse property, live in and renovate over the course of 12-18 months. Either rent or sell from that point moving forward. Most of my capital is tied up in current primary residence which will be held while I live at the second residence. Rent will be received on the primary but likely at a loss due to a unique situation. Looking to meet with someone to discuss financing options on property #2 as another option aside from my credit union.

Many thanks for any help in advance,

Jeremy

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin ReppPro Member
    Realtor · Beverly, MA · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Hey @Jeremy Ray

    Send me a PM and I will send you the contact info for the broker that I use on most of my deals.  He lives in Beverly but his office is in Wakefield.

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    Hey @Jeremy Ray, I'd recommend contacting Residential Mortgage Services.  I work quite closely with their branch in Bedford and they are amazing at what they do.  They have a branch over in Woburn and can look up their contact info here:  

    https://www.rmsmortgage.com/team-ma/woburn

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.