Private lenders in the Nashville, TN area

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris WootenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Can you elaborate on your criteria? Type of property, Loan to Value, Term, Interest rate, etc.
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Wooten:

    Can you elaborate on your criteria? Type of property, Loan to Value, Term, Interest rate, etc.

     I am looking for a 10 or more unit building.  I just started looking so I do not have allot of details yet.  Maybe a 3-5 year term.  

  • Chris WootenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    It looks like you're versed in SFR. MFR/Commercial financing is a little different. The financing you can draw is typically derived from the NOI, so you can get a better feel for availability once you're looking at a specific property. If the cap rate is high enough, you can find private investors that are willing to join in to take a percentage of the monthly rents. Good luck finding these around Nashville. The other option is commercial lending, but they tend to have minimum lending requirements.
  • Lender · Elgin, IL · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Michael Puwal I read your profile and am not sure why you can't get financing for additional RE investments. It appears you are experienced and know what you are looking for and a 10 unit property should cash flow. The Nashville area is a great area it invest with the low property tax and no state income tax. Let me know if you need any help down there. I could refer you to some lenders.
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I am also looking for a low to no downpayment loan so I can use my money for a rehab to get instant equity.  I hear about investors getting a deal like this all of the time.  

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    How do I research a private lender to see if they are reputable and legit?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.