Private Money Lenders for Buy and Hold

Private Money Lenders for Buy and Hold

Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
I have read about private lenders here on Biggerpockets, and even researched the lenders on the directory it seems the ones that deal with the location I am interested in (GA) only finance fix and flips. Are there any private lemders that deal with buy and hold investments?
0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    We'll do a 4 year term

  • Rental Property Investor · Lindon, UT · Member since 2015 · 862 posts · 438 votes
    10y

    I have a three year term without proving income or showing a credit score.  Easiest financing available and requires 50% from you on a rented or rent-ready property only.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.