Please recommend a FHA loan specialist in my area

Please recommend a FHA loan specialist in my area

Investor · Stratford, CT · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 16 votes

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a multifamily and want to look into FHA financing. Can someone recommend a bank/lender that specializes in FHA loans? I want to work with someone who has done this before so the process isn't as painful as I have heard it can be.

Need someone in Fairfield, Ct or fairfield county CT.

Thanks for your help!

Lesley

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 124 votes
10y

@Lesley Govan- I work with Guaranteed Rate. They are a national company and lock in about $60M per day in financing. I can recommend the person I work with there. He is very bright and knows the market well. He is based in Chicago, though, but is licensed in other states and has a team that helps him. Send me a PM if you want me to share his info with you. I live in FL and work with him virtually and find that it is sufficient. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
    Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 124 votes
    10y

    @Lesley Govan- I work with Guaranteed Rate. They are a national company and lock in about $60M per day in financing. I can recommend the person I work with there. He is very bright and knows the market well. He is based in Chicago, though, but is licensed in other states and has a team that helps him. Send me a PM if you want me to share his info with you. I live in FL and work with him virtually and find that it is sufficient. 

  • Specialist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 870 posts · 345 votes
    10y

    #1 Guaranteed Rate. Very professional. 

  • Investor · Stratford, CT · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Do they do FHA loans?

  • Investor · Stratford, CT · Member since 2015 · 110 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Carlos Rovira and @Frank S.. sorry I just looked and they do do FHA.

    Thanks for the tip! Looks like a great site!

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    10y

    @Lesley Govan feel free to shoot me a PM and I can provide some local CT contacts if you'd like.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.