FHA 203K loans in the Quad Cities

FHA 203K loans in the Quad Cities

Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 45 votes
Hi BP members! I'd like to bring up the topic of FHA 203K loans. There is plenty of information about them on BP, and it sounds like it could potentially be a great option for me. The part I have questions on is, who will help me with it? I know you would need a lender that does these loans, and contractors that have to foot the costs up front. Has anyone in my area (The Quad Cities / Davenport) done this before and had luck with a lender / contractor? Thanks in advance for your input!
0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago , IL · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Hi Alex, send me a dm. I have someone you can contact. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.