Looking To Connect With Investors In The UK

Looking To Connect With Investors In The UK

Watford, England · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi All,

I'm based in the UK, just outside of London in Watford, looking to connect / network with investors. It would be fantastic to have a 5 minute conversation with anyone who could be interested in putting their money to work to create a passive income.

Would anyone be interested in having a conversation? 

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · London, Greater London · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    Hello Vikash,

    Are you looking for information/advice, investors or investments?

    I'm in an office by the Glaxo head office next to the M4 flyover and happy to have a chat if you are passing?

  • Watford, England · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Charles, 

    I'm always open to all really, so would always be useful to meet up and have a chat.

    I think I know the office. I'm usually free in the evenings and weekends. I'm flying out to Italy on Friday for just over a week so maybe the week after? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.