Hard Money/Private Lenders in Iowa

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    9y

    Brett,

    Not sure why that is. Are there some negative lending laws against HML there ?

    Best of luck in all your endeavors 

  • George DespotopoulosBusiness Member
    Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 936 posts · 287 votes
    9y

    There are definitely options in Iowa! I would start the search with the Marketplace. 

    MoFin Lending4.9152 Reviews
  • Vinton, IA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    its been a year Brett did you ever find an answer to this? 

    I also joined another site this week that suppose to have privet money when I hit the get finance button I got a finance co and was looking at 11% and 3 1/2 points and minimum loan is 75,000 project I'm looking at right now don't need that much 45k to get the property  since have to do sight unseen its a re-po out side looks good lawn is still kept and siding is in great shape and roof is newer over sized garage in back yard is only a few years old so not expecting more than 15 to 20k on the rehab so looking at 65k for the whole project it last appraised at 133,833 last sold in 2001 at 80k  figured to list for 90k when done he asked why I would work on that low end of a project?  its like 25k profit is what I see most people getting on 150k projects so why not I am thinking about passing on his finance offer my self. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.