Where to get Fha 203k in new york

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Co-Owner · New Berlin, WI · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    Hi Edickson, I can help you with that. We offer 203K loans. Although I am in Wisconsin, and only licensed to do business here, I can connect you with a loan officer out of our Long Island branch that would be able to help you if you would like. Let me know and I would be happy to do so.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    @Ham Merritt yes please, i would like to speak with him. even tho i would like someone to be in the boroughs to make it easier for me to walk into their office, but we might be able to work something
  • Co-Owner · New Berlin, WI · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 71 votes
    9y

    @Edickson Then Just sent you a PM.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    @Ham Merritt @Terry Warren pm sent to both. thanks for the help
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.