FHA loan Refi into a FHA 203k

FHA loan Refi into a FHA 203k

Jose V.Pro Member
Alvin, TX · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
Hi Bp I bought a house back in October 2016. I rented all life and got tired of paying 1100 in rent every month. Started listening to bigger pockets podcast and decided to take the leap into real estate.I figured I would live in it while I fixed it up since I don't have money for the renovation. The house is a 3/2 . I rehabbed one bathroom but the process was slower than I would like. The question is can I refi my existing Fha loan into a Fha 203k. Another question is this something I can take to a hard money lender? I plan to fix it up refi,and rent it out.
0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jose V.:

    Hi Bp
     The question is can I refi my existing Fha loan into a Fha 203k. .

     Yup, you certainly can.

  • Jose V.Pro Member
    OP
    Alvin, TX · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Ok,Good to know. Thank you Chris.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.