Lender and title company in Kansas City

Lender and title company in Kansas City

Sean H.Pro Member
Investor · Smithfield, VA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 9 votes
Starting the process of buying a property in KC area. One thing I have identified is that the lender and title company's fees, points, etc. can have a big impact on overall success of the deal. Any recommendations for lenders/title company that work well with investors on properties that are less or more than $100k?
0Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew SyriosPro Member
Moderator
Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
9y

I've been pretty happy with Brett at Clear Title. 913-451-3608

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    I've been pretty happy with Brett at Clear Title. 913-451-3608

  • Harjeet BhattiPro Member
    Lender · Glenview IL- CDLP NMLS#230554 · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 747 votes
    9y

    Mostly banks work with lower loan amounts and they have stay under high cost loan. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    Alpha Title comes recommended by several people on BP and the local REA events, but I have not personally used them yet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.