Hard Money lender in AZ that will loan on ARV

Hard Money lender in AZ that will loan on ARV

Involved In Real Estate · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi, I'm looking for a hard money lender in Arizona that might consider loaning on ARV. And if so what percentage will they loan. Thanks for the help

1Reply
10 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Pam I can help you with that please PM me!

  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Briana Malkoon

    Do you mind if I PM for that info as well?

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Of course not @Bob Okenwa! Please do

  • Real Estate Broker · MI · Member since 2014 · 594 posts · 183 votes
    9y
    Pam Bechdel you may get more valuable responses if you could provide more detailed information about your opportunity. Just a thought.
  • Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2015 · 409 posts · 214 votes
    9y

    There are a number of lenders in the phoenix area and they all have differing criteria

    I found a couple folks on the local forums that will do 50% of your income property no fees

    and a few that will do up to 90% LTV

    it takes some searching but there are a few private people that will consider a ARV loan but you have to due all the due diligence and put the prospectus together

    Hope that helps

    keep up the good work

  • Investor/Hard money lender · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Pam Bechdel , I am a hard money lender in arizona. Can you tell me your scenario?
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    9y
    I can help if you need it but most go between 65% to 75% Arv.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.