Looking for conventional lenders but I'm not sure where to start

Looking for conventional lenders but I'm not sure where to start

Investor · Bennett, CO · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Hi all, I'm looking for a lender who is knowledgeable about investment properties. I'm in Denver but I am looking at a few properties where I will be moving in the next year, Savannah or Knoxville area (I'm still working on figuring that piece out). I'm working on getting things in order so I am ready when I find a deal. Any recommendations on lenders?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jen

1Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Rehabber · Savannah, GA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 36 votes
9y

I'm in Savannah, GA and I use Draper & Kramer. I'd be more than happy to my mortgage officer's number, she is EXCELLENT! 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 22 votes
    9y
    Jen Rogers I know a few here in Knoxville. Mountain Commerce Bank is good. I can put you in touch with my loan officer.
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Hey Jen, if you're looking for someone in the Knoxville area I have a great mortgage broker who can take care of you. PM me if you need specifics.
  • Rehabber · Savannah, GA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    I'm in Savannah, GA and I use Draper & Kramer. I'd be more than happy to my mortgage officer's number, she is EXCELLENT! 

  • Investor · Bennett, CO · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Curtis Bellenot thanks for taking the time to respond. I looked at your profile and that's impressive! I visited Savannah last week and just fell in love with it. I would love the contact information for a mortgage officer that you like and trust. THANKS! Jen

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.