Looking for a good investment property lender for Cincinnati Ohio

Looking for a good investment property lender for Cincinnati Ohio

Rental Property Investor · Rowland Heights, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 22 votes

Hello all!  Cross posting here, I am looking for a good investment property lender that can lend to you when you have more than the 4-6 properties already. My investment co-op is having trouble finding good lenders that we can work with. Where have you guys had good luck with, any leads are appreciated.

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 107 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Richard Olshove:

    Hello all!  Cross posting here, I am looking for a good investment property lender that can lend to you when you have more than the 4-6 properties already. My investment co-op is having trouble finding good lenders that we can work with. Where have you guys had good luck with, any leads are appreciated.

     Richard what types of properties are these?  May have someone that can assist you.  

  • Acton, CA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 18 votes
    8y
    Richard Olshove I'm an LA local. I also invest in Cincinnati. We are using US bank on a commercial property right now. I have interviewed a hand full of PM. We should connect.
  • Rental Property Investor · Rowland Heights, CA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    @Craig H. I have several investment properties (total loans of 4) and need to fill up my remaining 6 slots of additional investment properties.

    @Matthew Fitzgerald That would be great, I sent you an invitation and I look forward to talking with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.